Overview of job
GroupM is expanding their operations team and is seeking a Digital Campaign Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the advertising industry, and has a passion for digital in a technical role. The Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day management, implementation and execution of digital campaigns across Australia. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a strong technical team, and gain exposure across all four agencies within the group, Maxus, MEC, Mediacom and Mindshare.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Operations Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Working with a highly energetic and technical team, to help grow the success of the business
- Exposure to over 100 of the best clients in the industry across the GroupM portfolio and beyond
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the technical space, in topics such a Brand Safety, Ad Fraud and Viewability (BAV), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Tag Management Systems (TMS)
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have gained an understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- You will have been trained across one ad server, allowing you to set up basic digital campaigns within the platform
In six months:
- You will be able to competently manage and traffic standard display and video campaigns in both Sizmek and DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- You will solely manage the full campaign implementation for a number of your own clients
In 12 months:
- You will be able to competently manage and traffic standard and rich media campaigns in Sizmek and DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Project ownership to increase technical expertise in the industry
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day campaign management across three Australian offices
- Timely and accurate delivery of campaign services, including work by third party vendors, and technology partners
- Ensure best in class process and 100% accuracy for all digital campaigns
- Lead day to day relationships with planners and ensure timelines are adhered to and expectations are managed
What you will need:
- This position is best suited to an entry level candidate or someone with 1 year in digital advertising.
- Be highly numerate and organised, with an ability to demonstrate implementation and adherence to processes, as well as great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook & Excel
- Highly motivated and passionate individual who is keen to start their career in Digital Media
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom and Maxus, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.