Overview of job
Wavemaker are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Business Executive to join a dynamic team to work across mix of clients covering the Travel, Real Estate and Entertainment sectors. The primary role of the Business Executive is to be a day to day contact with clients, implementation planning and buying across both TV as well as digital.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Service Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to a wide variety of client categories and mediums.
- Working within a dynamic team with a strong focus on training and advancing your career
- Working in an agency that has a strong focus on culture and is consistently rated in the top 3 most happy agencies in Australia
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of client products and business needs
- Become the key buyer across allocated portfolio elements
- Upskilled yourself with all relevant tools
- Developed a strong relationship with key client contacts
In six months:
- Solidified relationship with client and become key contact
- Upskilled the team Media Assistant and began delegating further workload
- Began taking lead of implementation planning
In 12 months:
- Built a strong and trusting relationship with key client contacts
- Delivered on all key development KPIs
- Become highly efficient with implementation
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day-to-day contact for clients
- Key TV buyer within team
- Media implementation planning
- Managing integrated digital sponsorships
- Upskilling Media Assistant
What you will need:
- 2-3 years media experience
- Strong grounding in TV buying across metro, regional and STV markets
- Experience with client service
- Experience in digital buying and reporting
- Solid knowledge of key media tools – BMD, eTAM, Asteroid etc.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
<span style="font-family: Calibri;font-size: 11.0pt;"
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.