Overview of the role
The Executive is responsible for the planning, implementation and analysis of media campaigns across all channels (TV, OOH, radio, print, digital). The Executive is accountable for buying all approved media schedules ensuring that there is efficiency and rigour in the process, and under the supervision of the Manager, developing buying strategies to deliver the media plan.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to get exposure across a wide variety of clients
- Great work culture; one of the top agency as part of the BRW ‘Greatest Places to Work’ award
- At Maxus we are channel agnostic in our approach to planning & buying, you will get exposure and training across traditional and digital media
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Managing and training the Media Assistants to buy and track TV & digital campaigns
- Assist the Business Manager & Client Service Director on day-to-day projects and requests
In six months:
- Be involved with the overall planning across the client portfolio
- Deliver outstanding client service by building relationships
In 12 months:
- Thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Take a larger role in leading client relationships
- Managing all facets of campaign planning and buying process
Responsibilities of the role:
Deliver outstanding client service by building client relationships and responding promptly to day-to-day requests
- Be involved with the overall planning for the team
- Sharing the TV & digital buying, managing & tracking with the Media Assistant and the wider team
- Managing and train the Media Assistant to buy and track TV and digital
- Managing all facets of integrated sponsorships involving collaborative work with the client, agencies and media on initial brand approach to implementation and review
- Fulfilment of client requests including competitive analysis, opportunity evaluations and adhoc needs
- Responsible for managing/checking proformas and client invoicing in collaboration with Account Manager
- Manage, complete, write and present post analysis reporting for all campaigns across all channels (as required)
- Manage partner agency relationships (creative agency, digital, integration agency) to ensure timely and accurate delivery of material instructions (deadlines and specifications)
- Responsible for managing offline media bookings, including dealing with media owners, evaluating responses, confirming and supplying deadlines and specs
What you will need:
- Ideally minimum of 2 years’ experience within the media/advertising industry
- Proficient use of all Microsoft office tools
- Intermediate knowledge of BCC software, Nielsen media tools, Roy Morgan media tools, Sizmek, Symphony, AQX, eTam, ERam
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and successfullyprioritise workload
- Ability to work in a team, contribute positively and support other team members on a day to day basis
- Ability to confidently present to clients and agency partners
Maxus builds innovative plans that result in consumer actions for our client’s brands through our passion, agility, collaboration & entrepreneurial culture. It’s our consumer centric focus, innovation in channel application and market leading leverage that helps to differentiate us in any of the markets that we operate in around the globe. We bring all of this to life through our talented people, our unique ways of working, our tools and data pipes that fuel truths, ideas and recommendations based on achieving business not media objectives. We love what we do, we do what love and we hope you will to. To find out more, please visit us at http://maxusglobal.com.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.