Overview of job
MediaLab is looking for a Programmatic Manager to work on the Westpac Banking Group account. You will need a proven record ofowning the account strategy and implementation process (from start to finish) and ensuring that appropriate optimisations are made to drive performance for your campaigns.You will be responsible for overseeing the development of the team and managing publisher relationships.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Working with one of Australia’s most innovative financial clients in a dynamic media landscape with a client portfolio consistently looking to drive results.
- Taking a digital-first approach and driving innovation.
- Working in an amazingly collaborative team who also love a good social event.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Built strong relationships with the client, internal teams and technology suppliers.
- A strong understanding of the client’s brands and products.
In six months:
- Presented quarterly updates, proactive opportunities as well as regular updates such as reports and post analysis to client.
- Established a plan to develop and nurture the Executives and Coordinators within your team.
- Motivated, coached and inspired your team to ensure they are constantly being developed and producing best in class work.
In 12 months:
- Be an expert in digital channels and share expertise with broader team and agency.
- Grown the Performance channel through the implementation of strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the construction of advanced client reports; ensuring that commentary is insightful and actionable.
- Regular communication with the client and ensuring that work is delivered on time.
- Delivery of high quality and accurate reports and presentations to the client.
- Actioning effective and accurate optimisation and delivery of campaigns.
- Presenting quarterly updates, proactive opportunities as well as regular updates such as reports and post analysis to Westpac.<span style=”font-family: Calibri;font-size: 11.0pt;”
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experiencein performance channels
- Ability to multi-task and delegate to wider team members.
- Proven ability to drive innovation within planned campaigns
- Be organised and have a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate financial and numerical astuteness.
About Media Lab
Media Lab is a new media agency within GroupM that has been independently designed to manage the planning and buying for the Westpac Banking Group.
Media Lab prides itself on mobilising the best resources in market to effectively utilise both client, market and media data to make informed decisions on both creative and innovative media strategies which are applied across the breadth of the Westpac Brand Portfolio.
Want to learn more about Media Lab? Take a look at our careers page here
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.