Search Coordinator– Media Lab, Australia
Overview of job
Your role as Search Coordinator is to support the wider team on implementing and optimising per pay per click campaigns to drive growth for Westpac Banking Group.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Search Manager
3 best things about the job:
- This is an entry level role, so you will have the unique opportunity to learn everything there is to know about SEM
- Work on one of Australia’s biggest brands
- Work for a truly unique agency with a great team culture
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Built strong relationships with the client, internal teams and technology suppliers.
- A strong understanding of the client’s brands and products.
- Familiarized yourself with Adwords
- Learned LOTS of new tricks in Excel
- Developed a good understanding of the principle of Search Marketing/Pay Per Click
- Have a good understanding on how to pull data for client reporting
In six months:
- You have taken over the daily pacing of budgets
- You started to implement small optimisations
- You have started to write commentary for client reports showcasing your optimisations and analytical skills.
- Proficient in monthly invoicing process
- Pass the Google Fundamentals exam
In 12 months:
- A full understanding of the broader media landscape and gained knowledge about other digital channels
- Be Adwords certified
- Manage your own account (under the guidance of your manager)
- Present results back to client during weekly meetings.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Search team in the implementation and optimisation of all campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with client and media partners
- Assist Executive in managing the invoicing process in a timely manner
- Managing client reporting process ensuring that all data is correct whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Be prepared prior to client and affiliate meetings.
- Adhere to workflow processes and best practice
What you will need:
- Be a passionate team player always looking for new opportunities and ways to improve existing processes
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- An analytical mind able to build a story out of data
- Competent in all Microsoft office software (Excel skills are a bonus)
- Delivers against all client KPI’s, where appropriate, across all value metrics
About Media Lab
Media Lab is a bespoke media agency within GroupM that has been designed to manage the planning and buying for the Westpac Banking Group.
Our mission is to collaborate as one team using science & creativity to drive compelling, end to end media connections. We strive to be known for challenging ourselves and others to push the boundaries of media that propels the Westpac Group ambition.
Media Lab presents a fantastic career opportunity for ambitious people who share our ambition.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.