MediaCom is looking for a Digital Manager to join their Sydney office. Working across a select group of high-profile clients, you will provide management, strategic guidance, and best-in-market implementation guidance on Paid SEM, Social and Programmatic and Brand Campaigns.
The successful applicant will demonstrate strong knowledge of and passion for the digital marketing landscape and be able to demonstrate diligence and determination. They will join a brilliant, high-achieving team who in the last year have been nominated for and won awards locally, regionally, and globally.
This role reports to the Digital Director
3 best things about the job:
- The opportunity to work on the best group of clients anywhere in the industry.
- The chance to be a part of strong, super-social, high-achieving team delivering award-winning work.
- Managing key clients on a day-to-day basis, with autonomy to decide the best strategies and tactics to achieve their goals
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Begun to build strong relationships with your team, key stakeholders at MediaCom and, of course, your clients
- Become comfortable with the way MediaCom operates, including its different departments, and how we all work together as an integrated team
In six months, you would have:
- Identified opportunities to evolve and improve your client’s campaign performance and create strong relationships to build trust and improve the client’s business.
- Start to have an understanding of the clients business, it’s ecosystem and how MediaCom different specialist units fit into this.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become a trusted advisor for your clients, and an integral part of the team at MediaCom
- Positioned yourself to be a true total-digital manager, capable of holding conversations with clients on all parts of the digital system.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead high-profile client relationships and ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Lead and implement investment strategies for your client’s campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams
- Work closely with Business Science team on attribution and econometric modelling
- Deliver against client goals
- Prioritise work flow and deliverables – internal and external
- Have a good understanding of the latest developments in areas such as marketing communications, technology, performance marketing, and your client industries
- Managing your team members personal development plans and training plans
- Drive ongoing campaign development and optimisation
- Lead post campaign reviews and presentations
- Business development – organic and new (including upsell strategies)
- Build and maintain relationships with key media partners and suppliers
What you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in biddable channels across a wide range of industries/advertisers
- 2+ years’ experience in managing programmatic campaigns (dealing with multiple providers)
- 1+ years of experience in Paid Social
- 1+ years’ experience planning and buying digital brand campaigns
- Adserving, Analytics and tag management experience
- A proven record of delivering on clients’ goals
- Strong people management experience
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- A passion for continual development
About MediaCom As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. At MediaCom, our unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients’ entire system, not just individual channel silos. ‘Content’ is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while ‘Connections’ ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients’ broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications experts working we achieve this – interpreting the bigger picture and fuelling future business success. To learn more, visit us at www.mediacom.com
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.