Overview of job
We are seeking a savvy Digital Manager to work across a key client portfolio. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the digital account, including implementation planning and trading. An original thinker, you are a natural at building trusted and influential relationships with clients and media partners.
Reporting of the role
This role reports Associate Digital Director
3 best things about the job:
- Work at Mindshare, named #19 “Best Places To Work in Australia” across all industries. At Mindshare we stand for Adaptive Thinking – we can credibly say this for several reasons: we were the first global media agency; we took a chance and launched in Asia as opposed to the UK or US; and we were the first start-up WPP ever invested in. We have challenger in our DNA.
- Help steer digital thinking and innovation for one of Australia’s most notable brands
- Work with a collaborative, fun and friendly team in a dynamic company
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Begun to develop relationships with the key day-to-day team, client and media partner contacts
- Used your strong media contacts to unlock innovative solutions for the client both proactively and in response to briefs.
- Have a clear understanding of the day-to-day implementation and reporting tools utilised by the team (Sizmek, Symphony and BCC)
In six months, you would have:
- Motivated and inspired the team to produce a high quality work
- A thorough understanding of the client’s business, working as an extension of their marketing team and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Become familiar with the Mindshare Adaptive Marketing Framework, and applied it to client briefs
- Been involved with annual negotiations to maximise client investment
In 12 months, you would have:
- Ensured that your client servicing is best in class
- Trained and mentored junior team members
- Shared your specialist digital knowledge with the agency to contribute to our continuous learning environment
- Ensured client is kept up to date on the media landscape, providing necessary media information and updates and competitor reports.
Responsibilities of the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative and effective digital communication solutions in response to client briefs, ensuring creativity, accuracy and timely output across the portfolio. You will have a strong point of view on the digital landscape and will be comfortable presenting new, innovative thinking to clients. Your success will be measured through success in team engagement, delivering award-worthy case studies, impressive feedback scores from clients and year on year delivery against financial targets.
What you will need:
We are after someone who can set themselves a goal and then go after it – you will eagerly measure campaign success against clear performance indicators and present back post-analysis reports. You will also be involved in overseeing the day-to-day media buying across the client’s key portfolios. Confident leading stakeholder teams, you will have the skills to quickly build trusted and influential relationships with clients. Above all you constantly look for pro-active opportunities to surprise and delight the client.
Original Thinkers change the world. Mindshare changed the industry when it became the first global media agency, launched in 1997. We took a chance and launched in Asia as opposed to the UK or US; and we were the first start-up WPP ever invested in. Original Thinking is in our DNA. This mentality means we’ve always been at the forefront of the media industry. The speed we adapt to new channel opportunities, technology and real-time trading means we consistently deliver our clients an advantage.
Mindshare has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. We are set up as a connected global network and share learnings across borders. There are many forums to connect with people from around the world as well as training and transfer opportunities to other markets.
We have four company values which are the operating philosophies that guide our conduct internally as well as with our Partners (clients, media and other agencies).
Be team – treat everyone with respect, be willing to help out, be a good collaborator respect the working environment and get involved with the agency outside of your day job.
Be provocative – have an informed POV, challenge the norm in the day-to-day, identify opportunities to do things differently.
Be global – have a global perspective and looks outside of AU for inspiration, effectively use the Mindshare network (seek insights from other markets as well as sharing your work).
Be quick – make decisions that utilise time efficiently, be quick to manage expectations, keep things moving, perform tasks in a timely manner and have the ability to be nimble and adaptive.
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MindshareAustralia
Visit our global website: http://mindshareworld.com/
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.