Overview of job
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Tech
3 best things about the job:
- You have a rare opportunity to own your area and make a huge impact.
- Exposure to the top digital publishers in Australia.
- Working in the new, cutting edge subject area of native recommendation technology.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- You will be comfortable with the development environment
- You will have the ability to create, develop, configure, test and deploy the recommendation engine and partner modules
- You will be comfortable troubleshooting basic publisher requests
In six months, you would have:
- You will be proactively optimising publisher integrations
- You will be investigating metrics and preparing product updates
- You will be comfortable contributing in publisher meetings using your learned product expertise
In 12 months, you would have:
- You will be known within the organisation as the product expert and fully aware and confident of its capabilities
- You will be feeding critical requirements into the roadmap
- You will be fully in charge of the production pipeline
Responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting & monitoring the technical integration of products on publishers websites across mobile and desktop
- Coordination and processing of the technical orders
- Communication to all relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Reporting and quality control
- Pro-active participation in detecting obstacles and help finding possible solutions
- Independent coordination of projects in online environment
- Technical support, providing advice to partners during the technical integration of our products (widgets).
- Interface and knowledge transfer between sales, IT, and design departments
What you will need:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, information technology, or comparable job experience
- Prior initial work experience in technical project management desirable, ideally in the online environment
- Proactive communication and troubleshooting
- Natural relationship skills and ability to build rapport with external product managers and engineering teams
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the digital trends
- Ability to balance deadlines with an eye for detail and passion for quality.
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Relevant work experience with technical project management, ideally with online marketing background
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with good self-organization
- Team player with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Having an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to get sleeves rolled up will be essential
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.