Overview of job
Plista is a global platform for native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. The Account Manager is the lynchpin of the sales team. Taking as much of the day to day detail away from the Head of Plista. Account Managers are central to the delivery of Sales and Consultative guidance to the agencies and direct clients on how to best leverage plista technologies and data to drive best results.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of plista.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a manager level role with opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
- Working with the world’s largest media company means having access to advance knowledge in digital media and exposure to the top clients in the industry.
- A fun work environment with opportunities to travel inter-state, network with direct clients, entrepreneurial opportunities etc.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Successfully accomplished plista product & platform training and fully up to speed with the client(s) you are working on, and able to offer a viewpoint on their category, brand, consumer, competitors and objectives
- Engaged in the client management and planning on the account; input into WIPs, working on client responses, handling client requests
In six months:
- Offering additional value and proactivity on the client(s) you are working on; being part of ideas and opportunities that will improve plista service and the teams understanding of the business.
- Becoming a key member of the team by both clients and internal team alike; actively managing requests and internal team communication and support
- Meeting quarterly targets.
In 12 months:
- Established as an expert in the clients category and business; able to offer strong views, opinions, recommendations and solutions to our clients business challenges
- Considered a key member of the team by both clients and internal team alike; actively managing requests, proactively adding value to the client relationship and ensuring the internal team are delivering the best service possible
- Leading the day-to-day client outcome activities promoting excellence in implementation
- Meeting quarterly targets.
Responsibilities of the role
- Work closely with Head of plista to drive the growth of existing as well as new business to deliver annual targets.
- Build strong client relationships through best in class client servicing, product knowledge and post campaign analysis.
- Drive self-dependent negotiations with current and future partners including sales and profit responsibility.
- Work closely with internal teams as well theinternational campaign management team in Germany.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure full delivery of campaigns.
- Support the delivery of consultative guidance surrounding plista, including presentation preparation and delivery.
- Ensure all financial and compliance processes are followed with 100% accuracy, including ensuring all client correspondence and approvals are saved in structured folders.
What you will need:
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Relevant work experience with online marketing background
- Experience in Account Management and/ or Sales Management
- Solid network within the digital media industry, ideally with media agencies
- Strong customer focus and a likable personality
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and a self-starter
- Team player with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Profound skills in MS-Office
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.