Overview of job
Plista is a global platform for native advertising in premium editorial environments and offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. The client servicing role requires you to independently manage the plista self-service dashboard and support the sales team with their day to day tasks.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of plista.
3 best things about the job:
- This is an entry level role with a great opportunity to start your career in advertising.
- Working with the world’s largest media company means having access to advance knowledge in digital media and exposure to the top clients in the industry.
- Working with a motivated and energetic team in a fun work environment.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have a great understanding of all the plista tools, successfully executing and optimising campaigns.
- Managing self-service dashboard and responding to all emails/enquiries.
- Leading day to day relationships with new & existing clients.
In six months:
- Providing outstanding service to new/existing clients.
- Optimising external campaigns and improving yield.
- Working effectively with the team to uphold and improve the processes.
- Built key relationships across the wider business.
In 12 months:
- Contributing to the yield, revenue and profit goals of the business
- Leading successful post campaign analysis/presentations to clients and helping sales team to sustain and grow business.
- Known across the group as the expert on plista advertising products and native delivery
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage self-service dashboard to provide best in class service and support to external clients.
- Reporting back on platform bugs/issues.
- Campaign management, optimisation and reporting for external clients.
- Monitor ads for appropriate content.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to support them with media plans, presentations and contracts.
- Ensure all financial and compliance processes are followed with 100% accuracy, including ensuring all client correspondence and approvals are saved in structured folders.
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Best suited for an entry level candidate or someone with 1 year experience in Digital advertising.
- Be highly numerate and organised, with an ability to demonstrate implementation and adherence to processes, as well as great attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook & Excel
- Highly motivated individual who is keen to start their career in Digital Media.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.