Overview of job
The Associate Manager, Content & Partnership (C&P) Manager provides support to the Directors in the Content & Partnerships team by assisting with pitching for and implementing new business across key C&P pillars such as:
- Media partnerships and sponsorships
- Influencer marketing
- Sports and Entertainment partnerships
The role of the C&P Associate Manager is to, in partnership with the Client teams, support and deliver responses to clients briefs that meet and exceed their objectives. Tasked with bringing insight and intelligence to the team to help the understanding of the category macro environment from an owned, earned and partnerships point of view, the Associate Manager assists in bringing ideas to life, adopt creative & innovative thinking and foster ‘test and learn’ scenarios. The Associate Manager works with the team to ensure we are responding to clients with integrated solutions and bringing bold and brave ideas to the table.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director, Content and Partnerships
3 best things about the job:
- Every day is different- you will be working across a variety of media properties such as broadcast partnerships, influencer marketing or sporting partnerships.
- You’ll be working with a great team who are committed to delivering great and innovative work for clients.
- You will be working with a huge variety of Wavemaker clients, meaning you get experience across a broad range of categories.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Be familiar with the Wavemaker vision, and the role of Content and Partnerships within this
- Asisst the team in project managing a partnership for a key client.
In six months:
- Manage your own campaigns from sign off through to delivery.
- Begin to work with the Content and Partnerships team on ideation and brief responses.
In 12 months:
- Be working with client teams in delivering your own responses to Content and Partnerships briefs.
- Be leading the Content and Partnerships process from end to end across multiple campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
The role of the C&P Associate Manager is to, in partnership with the Client teams, support and deliver responses to clients briefs that meet and exceed their objectives.
Tasked with bringing insight and intelligence to the team to help the understanding of the category macro environment from an owned, earned and partnerships point of view, the Associate Manager assists in bringing ideas to life, adopt creative & innovative thinking and foster ‘test and learn’ scenarios.
The Associate Manager works with the team to ensure we are responding to clients with integrated solutions and bringing bold and brave ideas to the table.
Responsibilities also include:
• Assist Directors with the execution of larger campaigns and work autonomously on smaller campaigns
• Develop strong relationships with Network sponsorship & integrated offering teams, influencer agencies and media partners to maintain preferred partner status
• Manage the production of integrated content
• Consumer promotion management and prize delivery
• Talent management
• Financial processes & reporting
• End of campaign reporting
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years media experience: this could be within a Content and Partnerships role, or in media more broadly (at an agency or media owner)
- Understanding of media, marketing, influencer marketing or sponsorships preferable
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and ability to manage various projects
- Ability to seek out alternatives and take initiative
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Determination and a willingness to work hard to get the job done
- • Skills in PowerPoint, Word & Excel essential
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.